HOW AFTERPAY WORKS:
INSTANT APPROVAL DECISION
No long, time-consuming application forms.
Afterpay makes it quick and easy to checkout.
BUY NOW. PAY LATER.
Pay for your purchase in four equal installments, every two weeks.
NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY
Make payments on time and only pay the price of your purchase.
ALL YOU NEED IS:
– A U.S. credit or debit card
– To be over 18 years of age
– A U.S. billing address & U.S. mobile phone number
Clicking Join Now will take you to our third party partner Afterpay’s website.
VIEW YOUR AFTERPAY ORDER OR MAKE PAYMENTS AHEAD OF TIME:
After your order is processed, you can log into your Afterpay accountto view your orders, make payments and manage account details. Clicking Access Afterpay Account will take you to our third party partner Afterpay’s website.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- WHAT IS INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- Installments by Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments automatically made every two weeks without any interest.
- HOW DO I USE INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- Simply shop online, add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At checkout, choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method. First time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy! Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Installments by Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount of $35 applies and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
- WHERE CAN I USE INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- Subject to Afterpay’s eligibility and availability requirements, Installments by Afterpay can only be applied to purchases made on klarif.com website.
- CAN I USE INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY IF I’M AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER?
- Installments by Afterpay is only available to customers with a U.S. billing address and a U.S. mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
- HOW DOES THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE WORK?
- All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account. You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
- WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY AN AFTERPAY INSTALLMENT?
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee, and an additional $8 fee if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order amount. For more details, please see Afterpay’s terms and conditions: www.afterpay.com/purchase-payment-agreement
- WHEN WILL MY ITEMS BE DELIVERED IF I USE INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- Afterpay orders are delivered as per Klarif’s standard shipping timeframe after you complete your order online. Visit our shipping page for more information by clicking here.
- IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH I CAN SPEND ON A SINGLE TRANSACTION USING INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- Yes, the transaction value limit of $1,000 applies to purchases made on klarif.com using Installments by Afterpay.
- WHAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PURCHASE USING INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- Afterpay is not available on gift card or eGift card purchases. If you are purchasing gift cards or eGift cards along with Afterpay-eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.
- HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM PURCHASED USING INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AFTERPAY?
- WHAT IS INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?